University Programs, Recruiter
Amazon University Programs (UP) is seeking a talented, scrappy self-starter with a strong work ethic and intrinsic motivation to tackle problems you may have only dreamed of solving. The recruiter will add to the team of recruiters working on candidate placement, process improvement, and business stakeholder satisfaction. A successful recruiter will foster a collaborative team environment and effortlessly contribute to a service-oriented culture that celebrates team and individual wins when it comes to delivery of efficient, effective high quality service to both internal and external customers.
Role Key Deliverables:
- Enhance the candidate experience by providing quality engagement opportunities
- Use metrics to track efficiency and effectiveness of current and pilot processes
- Drives process improvement in high volume hiring systems
- Self-regulate prioritization and completion of tasks with high level of ownership to get it right
- Use strategy to customize processes for the university talent pool
- Implement and enforce consistency with recruiting policies and procedures
- Facilitate hiring decisions via debrief meetings, candidate engagement activities and programmatic elements for UP
Sound like fun? It is! Come make a difference at Amazon as we work to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated interest in high volume processing and university talent pools
- Sustained interest and experience in providing high quality customer service
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple priorities including client relationships
- Salesforce experience, technical aptitude, and willingness to learn new programs, MS Office: including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- 2+ years of university or other high volume recruiting experience or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication skills: public speaking, interpersonal and written acumen expected
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects cross-functionally and deliver on programmatic expectations
- Possess strong analytic intuition with experience using information to influence change programmatically
- Proven ability to develop creative approaches to ensure delivering solutions to your customer
- Salesforce or other large scale recruiting system expertise
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top