Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role:
Twitch is searching for a Senior Systems Engineer to manage the Business Systems that support the Global Ad Sales Organization. The main system of focus will be Salesforce, but other common cloud based apps found in the sales tech stack will also need to be supported. This role will work closely with the Business Systems Director to execute projects laid out by the Business Systems roadmap and support the day to day application needs of the org.
• Support the day-to-day application needs of our growing Ad Sales organization across Salesforce, Salesforce Analytics, Pardot, Highspot, Informatica and Asana.
• Write maintainable code with extensive test coverage, working in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment)
• Build and maintain integrations with other business and internal product APIs
• Maintain and evolve existing Salesforce codebase
• Collaborate across the company to define, design, and build scalable developer tooling and best practices
• Participate in technical discussions, influencing smart decisions about when to use configuration vs. coding
• Lead iterative feedback sessions, enabling the business to provide input on work in progress
• Partner with Salesforce Admins to solution when customization is needed
• Design, build and deliver projects laid out by Twitch's Business Systems roadmap
• Identify operational weaknesses and help improve processes to keep teams as efficient as possible
• Identify and implement short-term solutions while helping define the long-term solution
• Help troubleshoot and resolve bugs identified by end users
• Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features and best practices
• Learn and adapt to Amazon internal builder tools and native AWS technology
• 5+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and customization (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, etc)
• Ability to design, code, test, debug, and maintain enterprise scale software applications
• Experience using Salesforce data load tools (ie. dataloader.io, workbench)
• Salesforce Administrator, Advanced Administrator, and Platform App Builder Certifications or equivalent experience
• Curious with an appetite for learning and supporting multiple teams
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum
• 7+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and customization (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, etc)
• 2+ years experience with Salesforce data loading tools, web services, middleware (Informatica, mulesoft, etc.)
• 2+ years AWS Experience, including Redshift, AppFlow and S3
• Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Salesforce Platform Developer 2, Salesforce Application Architect, and Salesforce System Architect or equivalent experience
• Scripting experience in Java, Python, Shell/BASH scripting, or other common system maintenance languages.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or related experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.