Transportation Carrier Manager
North America Operations Inbound Transportation is looking for a Program Manager with a strong delivery record and leadership experience to own and execute strategic, cross-functional transportation initiatives. This will be a key role in developing our transportation network.
This role requires working with business teams across the company to manage and execute transportation solutions and high level process/system solutions; engaging 3rd party carriers and managing transportation performance across a broad portfolio throughout North America.
Needed Skills and Abilities:
- Influencer: Innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion
- Leader: Significant experience leading teams and track record of consistently delivering valuable projects
- Doer: Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end technology projects, working through the many obstacles along the way
- Communicator: Ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally well with business and technology teams, and capacity to write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals, performing your own data analysis as necessary
- Problem Solver: Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges
- 5+ years of experience as a program manager
- 2+ years of operational experience and/or transportation experience
- 2+ years retail experience
- 5+ years of experience delivering mission critical performance
- 5+ years of advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- MBA, MS or MA (Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Mathematics or Equivalent)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top