Translation & Localisation Coordinator
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Ring is looking for a Translation and Localisation Coordinator, who will be responsible for driving and delivering high quality translated copy for teams across the globe. The right candidate will act as a project manager to ensure that copy is final, approved, translated and most importantly localised in a timely manner. This role is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
This role requires the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, while adhering to tight deadlines. The ability to multitask and prioritise is essential as you will be managing multiple projects in parallel. You will also supervise and review the performance of localisation linguists for all European languages.
• Manage all translation requests and own the end-to-end process using project management tools
• Collaborate cross-functionally with internal teams (Marketing, Production, CRM, PR, etc.) and departments across a wide multinational environment (Europe, MEA, APAC)
• Coordinate translations with agencies and copywriters, developing and improving processes to maximise the quality and efficiency of deliverables
• Manage translations of packaging and online manuals, collaborating with copywriters and linguistic managers for approval
• Work closely with international stakeholders to share learnings
• Pioneer new process improvements and innovations
Manage administrative tasks regarding processes and localisation
• 2+ years of relevant experience working as a translation manager or content manager with an in-depth knowledge of the localisation process
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Output driven and detail oriented
• Strong project management skills
• A proactive self-starter with a strong track record of delivering results under deadlines
• A demonstrated ability to multitask and think outside the box
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a cross-functionally collaborative role
• Startup experience in a multinational environment
• Fluency in German, French, Italian, or Dutch is preferred
• Experience working with project management tools, such as Asana and JIRA, is a plus
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighbourhoods safer. From the video doorbell to the DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring's smart home security product line offers users affordable whole-home and neighbourhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighbourhood security accessible and effective for everyone while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Back to top