Training Program Manager - Worldwide Public Sector Sales
World Wide Public Sector (WWPS) Sales Enablement is looking for an experienced trainer who is great fun to work with, because at Amazon Web Services, we have a credo of "Work hard. Have fun. Make history." We are looking for an energetic and passionate program manager to define and execute on key programs and improving employee engagement and development. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact. The ideal person will have a passion for creating structured and timely training content and partnering with other training teams across AWS to support sales people in thinking bigger and delivering results.
The WWPS Lead Development (LDR) / Inside Sales (ISR) Trainer will work closely with the WWPS Sales Enablement Training Lead to ensure the organizations are well-equipped with the content, training, and knowledge of available resources to effectively sell AWS's current and new service offerings.
You should have a combination of lead development, inside sales and training dynamics with the ability to develop and deliver a comprehensive training program. You will work closely with the many stakeholders (leaders, sellers, subject matter experts, other trainers) to meet the training needs of the organization.
- Develop and deliver training sessions for new and existing LDR/ISR sales teams - supporting specific Onboarding & Everboarding training needs. Training classes include instructor-led sessions, live online session and e-learning.
- Continuously conduct needs assessments (in close coordination with stakeholders from leadership, marketing, product teams, etc.) and develop training programs accordingly.
- Coordinate, moderate/facilitate, and if necessary present, at various events and training sessions.
- Administer training through Learning Management System, ILT or VLT.
- Support ad hoc sales enablement special projects as needed
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and industry experience
- 4-7 years of proven sales training and facilitation experience including support for inside or field sales teams
- 2+ years of Lead Development and/or Inside Sales experience either in a Training role or a member of either team
- Minimum of 3 years experience aligning with the business to identify emerging training needs (re: sales process and/or technical); designing and implement effective learning programs, often working with senior stakeholders
- Minimum of 2 years experience using e-learning software (Articulate Storyline 2, Camtasia, or similar), Cornerstone LMS (or similar), and conferencing tools
- 40-50% travel to include international locations
- Experience as part of a global team
- Solid understanding of learning tools and platforms, AWS business, project management, and sales content creation
For more information, visit https://aws.amazon.com/government-education/
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top