Training Partner Development Manager
- Arlington, VA
To meet the growing demand for Amazon Web Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Training & Certification Team in the role of Authorized Training Partner (ATP) Program Manager, covering the HKT region. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, managing and growing the HKT education business which involves planning your regional coverage model and building a proactive business relationship with Amazon Authorized Training Partners (ATP), focusing on AWS adoption, business development and supporting their go-to-market activities. You will have excellent communication skills and proven program management experience in the IT/Channel sector. To be successful in this position, you must be highly motivated, creative and a self-starter who is able to think big, execute flawlessly and stay focused on the details.
• Recruit/manage ATP relationships and build go-to-market plans to meet the training needs in the region
• Collaborate with local Sales, Marketing, Channels, Field Account Managers and execute programs to broaden training adoption
• Evangelize AWS Training & Certification at company and industry events.
• Build & maintain a pipeline of training opportunities and provide regular forecasts / business reviews to senior management
• Significant relevant work experience in the Information Technology or Channel sector (preferably both)
• Exceptional understanding of the Channel Management, preferably within the IT Training Industry
• Experience managing P&L: Financial Management able to effectively manage Cost, Revenue and Margin
• Capability to logically plan and set priorities, identify and resolve problems to produce measurable results
• Ability to effectively work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
• Superior written and verbal communication skills at Mandarin and English
• Excellent organizational and project management skills
• International experience and experience working on cross-functional teams
• A high-level technical background and familiar with cloud computing concepts
• Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services or Cloud Computing concepts.
• Marketing, operations and training delivery experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an interpreter or any support on-site, please inform our team.
Back to top