Training Manager TOM- Fixed Term Contract (18 months)
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
EU ATS is a high-powered dynamic team which is shaping the middle-mile trans planning and execution, and developing and applying innovative transportation management concepts to improve and enhance the Amazon Transportation network to ultimately drive the best customer experience in a reliable and cost-efficient manner, every time. EU ATS TOM team is looking for a Regional Transportation Manager with strong delivery record and leadership experience to own and execute strategic and cross-functional yard operations.
TOM team focuses on managing the yard activities in the Fulfillment Centers across EU. This team is the interface between FCs and the Supply Chain/Trans organizations. To be successful in this role, you need to have tremendous follow-through skills, ability to interact with workforce, sound judgement and the ability to "roll up their sleeves" to support and drive execution of yard operations.
• Create internal technical training curriculum with third party training provider and co-ordinate execution of such training on a regular basis
• Use tracking systems to manage learner enrolment, maintain courses and rosters, and to run learning reports.
• Partner with learning strategy team to preserve consistent program experience for all learners globally through defined curriculum, milestones, and interactions
• Develop and document workflows and processes
• Provide content and class feedback to learning strategy team to drive improvements
• Coordinate local logistics
• Ensure conducive learning environment and facilities
This is a Fixed Term Contract (18 months)
• 2-3 years' experience in a training role, preferably technical training • Experience with stand-up delivery and facilitation skills and strong "stage presence" that drive key learning outcomes and motivate application beyond the classroom. • College degree or significant college course work, preferably in a communication, education or related field • Experience leading virtual project teams and being a team member of virtual teams • Experience managing projects, able to implement globally, and at scale • Ability to travel up to 50%
Experience in developing and executing Transportation & Safety related training • Curiosity and passion around learning • Ability to effectively collaborate and influence across different stakeholders; Masters degree in Learning and Development related area • Proven track record of learning lifecycle - defining, assessing, measuring, developing, implementing and reinforcing learning solutions • Excellent oral presentation skills and interpersonal communication be a strong plus; operational/business experience with building strategy and budget planning
Back to top