Woot, is a leader in print-on-demand direct to garment printing services for artists, game developers & content creators. If you'd like to help us build a great print-on-demand, direct to garment company, this is your chance to help make history in a rapidly growing fast paced environment. We are looking for a motivated, organized individual to join our team as Training Program Manager in our Carrollton, TX location.
This position is responsible for curriculum development, leading the training staff and managing the training and educational program at Woot. The position will work with the leadership team to assess the needs of the organization and develop plans & curriculum based on the needs expressed. This position is responsible for evaluating the success of the training program while implementing necessary changes to curriculum.
- Create and evaluate training curriculum for each department
- Lead and manage a team by training, developing, and coaching team members on a consistent basis
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures. Communicate job expectations to all employees; plan, monitor, appraise, and review performance.
- Keep and maintain educational records accurately and consistently.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training curriculum.
- Evaluate performance of trainers.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of content areas.
- Demonstrate ability to develop and adapt training curriculum to meet the needs of the company.
- Perform ad hoc problem solving and issue resolution (escalating cross-departmentally as appropriate)
- Effectively use educational tools to enhance learning experience.
- Utilize training to improve the overall customer experience.
- Troubleshoot problems through to resolution, escalating to manager as needed.
- Perform other assignments as needed as directed by management.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon experience
- 2+ year of management/supervisory experience
- Direct experience with curriculum development and evaluation
- Experience with on-the-job training and basic classroom teaching
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Aptitude to quickly adapt to changes in educational material and processes.
- Excellent attention to detail and quality control
- Ability to be self-critical and self-evaluate
- Extensive experience with Direct-to-Garment printing
- 1-2 years' experience in high-volume print environment
- 2+ years' experience with Screen Printing technology
- Process improvement and workflow analysis experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and decision making skills
- Ability to work with people in fast paced environment as well as ability to work independently
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality record
- Proven success as a trainer or educator
- Proven ability to build relationships quickly
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top