Training Administration & Operation Specialist (6 month contract)
- Jakarta, Indonesia
To meet the growing demand for AWS Training around the globe and particularly in Indonesia, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have a passion for learning and can communicate highly technical concepts to audiences at different stages in the AWS journey, we'd like to speak with you.
Here's your chance to work as a Training Administration & Operation, Indonesia in our Training & Certification (T&C) team. This is a highly visible position with significant customer impact. In this role, you will coordinate activities across different teams, prepare, develop and made automate dashboards and reporting.
This includes but not limited to interfacing with different internal and external stakeholders, preparing reports, develop minutes of meeting and managing engagements end to end. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects in a timely manner, with minimal to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective & responsible action without having to know the total picture, if time doesn't permit.
• Take detailed minutes from key stakeholder meetings and provide updates, follow up actions, and key updates in a timely manner.
• Follow up with key stakeholders and capture updates and prepare for future meetings.
• Conduct basic online search on partners, customers and present them project update meetings
• Gather and compile data of different project streams and present them in meetings.
• Coordinate across different stakeholders on a project and ensure updates, timelines, and milestones are captured accurately.
• Support the day-to-day operational management of key projects including liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
• Min 4+ years of experience in Operations, Finance, Business Development, or other related fields
• Ability to work independently
• Advanced excel with VBA and Macro programming, Python, SQL, Tableau
• Strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
• Ability to communicate (written and verbal) in English and Bahasa Indonesia. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working within a high-growth technology company or consulting firm
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Math, Computer Science, or related field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Back to top