Trade Strategy Execution Manager
- North Reading, MA
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like the idea of seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? Answer yes to any of these and you'll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even image yet. We invent new improvements every day and will give you the tools and support you need to invent with us in ways that are rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
The Amazon Robotics Operations and Supply Chain organization sources and manufactures a portfolio of robotics technology globally and is responsible for moving the right materials to the right place at the right time in a compliant manner to support our network of global fulfillment and transportation solutions. It is a fast-paced operation, driven by data and metrics that works cross-functionally with teams across Amazon globally. The Supply Chain team is seeking a proven trade compliance operator to support production programs and backup NPI programs. A compliance background is required along with 3PL interaction experience, new product introduction experience and solid ERP acumen.
We're looking for an individual who likes and performs well with ambiguity, while solving hard, large scale problems in a startup like environment.
This role, reporting to the Trade Strategy Manager, who is in turn part of the Logistics' leadership team will be responsible for supporting Trade Strategy and Execution for full production technologies along with the goals of the overall Robotics Supply Chain team. The successful candidate will work upstream with the various AR project teams to proactively secure customs required data for materials, support SLA's for key deliverables, support and report on product classification speed, act as a liaison with new suppliers to ensure commercial invoice accuracy and work in collaboration with the corporate trade compliance team to lead Robotics Supply Chain's audit response team. In addition, they will manage classifications provided by Corporate, values and country of origin information at the buy and below the buy level, escalation support for exception shipments and point of contact for inquiries from Trade Compliance in each region, support all day to day customs data related communications with transportation providers and act as a control point for product deviation tracking.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution with International Business focus
• 5+ years of Import and Export customs requirements
• Ability to accurately identify compliance gaps, perform research, and accurately and succinctly communicate findings, quantify risk, and make recommendations in written analyses
• Project management and verbal communication skills
• Ability to create and utilize metrics and reporting to define program health and progress
• Self-starter and independent thinker
• Ability to build trust and work cross-functionally with engineering, program managers, logistics leaders, and internal customers and corporate trade compliance teams
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple stakeholders, while meeting responsibilities, and delivering multiple first-of-their-kind programs with aggressive schedules
• Experience working with ERP Systems, preferably Oracle EBS
• Highly proficient in using Microsoft Office tools, expert level proficiency with Excel
• Basic SQL skills
• Highly effective oral and written English communication skills
• Ability to travel ~%10 when typical business travel practices resume
• Current licensed Customs Broker
• Experience working with PLM Systems, preferably Agile
• Experience working in a progressive, high growth, high change environment
• Experience working with Tableau analytics
• ASCM CSCP or related Certification
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .
Back to top