Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Hyderabad, India
Amazon Intelligence Analysts play a key role in the identification, interpretation, transformation, and dissemination of intelligence crucial to the protection of Amazon customers and partners from fraudulent actors. Intelligence Analysts provide Amazon teams with information about threats and vulnerabilities, and use information derived from all intelligence disciplines to determine changes in actor activity, capabilities, intent, and resources.
Your role will focus on the identification, analysis, processing, and distribution of finished intelligence. You will quickly and discretely provide intelligence to assist in decision making and actively thwart emergent and current threats targeting our customers. Specific duties of this role include: intelligence gathering; processing incoming information, reports, and messages; determining the significance and reliability of incoming information; identifying and investigating new vulnerabilities, and translating that analysis into actionable intelligence; preparing all-source intelligence products; establishing and maintaining systematic, cross-reference intelligence records and files; integrating incoming information with current intelligence and investigations.
A successful candidate can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and has a consistent track record of delivery. You must be proactive in removing roadblocks, and a self-starter able to dive multiple layers deep. You will need to influence internal and external stakeholders that are spread across the world, and be able to effectively rally support for your initiatives. A successful candidate will set a new bar for the team in terms of curiousity.
• Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in years of experience
• Demonstrated experience performing open source research on a variety of topics.
• Proven high level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
• Demonstrated ability to investigate complex and highly technical problems, and perform root cause analysis.
• Four-year degree related to the following fields of study: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security, Foreign Studies, Finance, Investigative Journalism.
• Experience in investigating fraud, abuse, and eCrime.
• Familiarity with foreign-language media sources, both traditional and non-traditional
• Multilingual with preference for Russian, Chinese, and/or Japanese.
• Knowledge of retail and social media ecosystems.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top