AnnapurnaLabs as part of AWS, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop the semiconductor platform which is based on revolutionary architecture.
Take part in the development of cutting edge products within disruptive system architecture. You'll have the opportunity to work on the technologies that power the world's largest Cloud provider, within a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment. Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
We are looking for an exceptional manager to lead the Annapurna Labs Test/Product Engineering team.
The position includes:
• Leading the team in the overall innovative effort to cover all test and product engineering aspects of the company products
• Defining, leading and own all activities related to test development, characterization and product engineering from the test concept definition phase all the way to high volume production
• Leading test engineering efforts from test development to high volume production including optimizations to ensure the highest quality at the lowest cost
• Working with design, software and system teams to deliver optimized test and characterization solution to enable highest performance of the product Establishing infrastructure for efficient post Si development and production execution
To learn more about Annapurna Labs, you're welcome to watch the following videos from the recent re:Invent conference:
AWS re:Invent 2020 - Infrastructure keynote with Peter DeSantis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYNwOh90Pg
AWS re:Invent 2020: Deep dive on AWS Graviton2 processor-powered EC2 instances - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLysl0QvqXU
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
• 10 years or more of experience in the field of IC development, including test programs and infrastructure development, test hardware design, product characterization, product qualification, product manufacturing.
• Working effectively in a start-up culture
• Team player, with the ability to work in a rapidly evolving/changing environment
• Experience in managing a medium size of post Si team, preferred in test, product or quality areas. Should be able to scale and manage the team
• Familiar with chip development processes
• Hands on experience in productization of Si products
• Deep knowledge and understanding of SoC testing during both the development and volume production stages, including product ramp-up
• Excellent communication skills. Should be able to well communicate and establish relations with internal "customers", manufacturing and equipment vendors
• Experienced in work with Foundries and/or OSATs on test and product engineering
• Wide knowledge and experience in silicon debug techniques and flows.
• Deep understanding of DFT and DFM methods