Technical Writer and Editor
- Seattle, WA
The CTPS Content Management team (CCM) develops high-quality, user-centered content for the companies and individuals who sell goods and services through Amazon, and for the team that helps sellers when they contact Seller Support.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company, where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon sellers play a key role by greatly expanding the selection available to shoppers.
As a technical writer on our editorial team, you'll follow our style guides to create clear and concise information to help sellers succeed. You'll collaborate with fellow writers and internal business partners (such as program managers, UI designers, and software development engineers) to develop strategy and content. You'll participate in content management efforts, process development, and quality governance in support of team success, while also working independently on multiple projects.
With new programs, products, and strategies being developed and launched all the time, the opportunities for imaginative and innovative thinking and content strategy are endless. Join us today!
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
• 3+ years as a technical writer, editor, or content strategist
• Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams
• Experience with a markup language such as HTML or XML
• Strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Experience with content management systems, content tools, and SEO
• Bachelor's degree in English, technical writing, or related field, or comparable job experience
• 5+ years as a technical writer, editor, or content strategist, with a focus on software or workflow applications
• Experience working with product and UI designers and writing UI text
• Experience working as part of a global team with remote colleagues
• Experience creating content for translation and localization; ability to speak other languages a plus.
• Experience working in an agile content development environment
Back to top