Technical Sourcing Recruiter
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create?
Amazon Lab126 is seeking a talented results oriented Technical Sourcing Recruiter with a passion for delighting both their clients and candidates to join our recruiting organization. Specifically, you will work with a close-knit, high performing technical recruiting team supporting the organization that builds exciting products. Your focus will be on driving sourcing strategies, candidate generation and closing those candidates in partnership with your client facing recruiters. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that is making an impact on the business, recruiting for innovative technical talent.
As a Technical Sourcing Recruiter you will partner with your business teams to execute against our hiring goals for a dynamic, growing business.
- Communicate with recruiting team to drive candidate sourcing across various roles and disciplines
- · Implement and enforce consistency with recruiting policies and procedures
- · Develop sourcing strategies and source high quality technical talent
- · Provide consulting to hiring managers and technical recruiters on sourcing practices
- · Track metrics for all recruiting activities
- 3+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive technical recruiting experience including full life cycle recruiting.
- Must have experience with client facing support in a recruiting role.
- Must have experience creating and understanding recruiting metrics.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- 3+ years of experience in a technical recruiting field.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; Passion and acumen for clients business.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting.
- Outstanding communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top