Technical Sourcing Recruiter, Amazon Video & Studios
Would you like to recruit for the Amazon teams responsible for shaping the future of movies and TV worldwide? Amazon Video delivers high-quality "award winning" instant video to many Amazon customers through subscriptions as well as a-la-carte purchases. Amazon Studios is building an effective way to develop commercially viable feature films and episodic series. We're seeking a Technical Sourcing Recruiter to join the dynamic recruiting team supporting these exciting initiatives.
The Technical Sourcing Recruiter will focus in the areas of candidate talent search and engagement, as well as talent acquisition process improvement and strategy development. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture, which ensures delivery of an efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers, which meets customer service level agreements.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. The successful individual thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and will forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, as well as possess deep negotiation, organization, verbal and written communication skills. In addition the successful candidate will have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their Recruiting/HR experience in a large-scale and high-performance recruiting organization. Our team culture is goal-oriented, fast paced and fun! We are motivated by the challenge (and success) of hiring top talent for the ever expanding digital entertainment business.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Vet
- 3+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
- Client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Solid communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Solid consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top