Technical Sourcing Recruiter, Amazon Scout
- New York, NY
Are you inspired by recruiting talent that builds new technologies to benefit customers? Do you dream of being at the forefront recruiting for new robotics and autonomous system technologies? Would you enjoy working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, start-up like environment? If you answered yes to any of these then read further.
Our hiring teams have been hard at work finding the best and brightest people from around the world to develop a new, fully-electric delivery system Amazon Scout designed to get packages to customers using autonomous delivery devices. These devices were created by Amazon, are the size of a small cooler, and roll along sidewalks at a walking pace. Our technologists developed Amazon Scout at their research and development lab in Seattle, ensuring the devices can safely and efficiently navigate around pets, pedestrians and anything else in their path. The hiring team shares a passion for innovation using advanced technologies, a love of solving complex challenges, and a desire to impact customers in a meaningful way.
As a Technical Recruiter for the Scout Software team you will be dedicated to enhancing this team's ability to profile, attract, and convert highly-talented prospects into active candidates for non-fungible SDE roles, including low-level firmware/embedded, systems, and applications that run on the robot. You should be able to conduct deep talent analysis, and develop recruiting strategies that include sourcing, candidate engagement/advisement and closing candidates with niche skillsets, as well as leading syncs and owning reporting delivery for the Software leadership team.
The role can be based in Seattle, Boston, NYC, Minneapolis, Austin or Nashville or one of our regional corporate locations.
• 3+ years of technical recruiting experience.
• Experience in a research capacity for candidate generation.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
• Bachelor's degree
• Ability to work on a Diverse Team
• Experience recruiting technical talent in competitive markets.
• Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
• Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
• CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidate.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
• Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
Open to candidates willing to work in Seattle, Austin, Boston, Minneapolis or Nashville or other regional corporate location.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Back to top