Technical Sourcing Recruiter, Alexa
Amazon's Alexa Recruiting organization is seeking a talented, customer focused Sr Technical Sourcing Recruiter with a passion for delighting both their clients and candidates. You will work with a close-knit, high performing technical recruiting team supporting the Alexa Machine Learning Organization. This position focuses on driving candidate generation strategies in an effort to engage Software Development Engineers and Scientists. This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that is making an impact on the business by recruiting for innovative technical talent.
Successful Technical Sourcers on this team utilize their experience in setting benchmarks, forecasting and tracking against metrics, and prioritizing to hit customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done. They draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of corporate and/or search firm
- Experience recruiting software development engineers and scientists
- Experience recruiting passive candidate generation
- Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Superior written and verbal communication skillls
- A demonstrated passion for technical recruiting and providing amazing customer service
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills
- Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
- Strong technical sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
- Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
- Experience sourcing software development engineer and scientists
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity - Affirmative Action Employer – Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top