The International Technology team is seeking a talented Full Lifecycle Recruiter to support bold hiring goals across Canada. We see this is a exciting opportunity to join a growing recruiting organization in an entrepreneurial environment that has the support and resources that a large company provides, while working with a collaborative business that is passionate about recruiting.
This role requires hands-on partnership with the business teams to lead effective applicant sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches. You'll work closely with Business and Human Resource leaders of the International Consumer organization to define recruiting goals and processes.
What we need from the person in this role:
- Develop sourcing models and plans to generate software development engineer talent pools; build and execute robust search mechanisms that will attract the highest quality talent; calibrate candidates with hiring managers.
- Develop prospects into active candidates by engaging and sustaining relationships. Consistently screen, interview, and submit competent candidates for target roles.
- Continually contributes to the knowledge base of the group by sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types.
- Host briefing meetings and participate in scoping discussions.
- Prepares/contributes to search status reports and leads/participates in client update meetings on active searches.
- Provides direction to local hiring managers and business leaders in matters related to talent landscape, hiring trends and recruiting plans.
- He/She will be a top notch technical recruiter, passionate about technical recruiting and more specifically in SDE recruiting.
- Experienced in collaborating and influencing hiring managers with strong communication aptitude.
- Ability to be focused and successful within a rapidly changing environment. Resilience under tight timeline and deliverables. Confident to politely push back when required. Works independently with little direction.
- Extraordinary research, technical sourcing, and assessing skills
- Ability to articulate with a high level of business insight; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior level executives in a polished and professional manner.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience
- Work on various projects focused on getting candidates into our pipeline more quickly
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- A demonstrated passion for recruiting and providing amazing customer service
- Attention to detail with exceptional analytical and process management skills Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer expectations
- Strong sourcing skills with a track record of implementing innovative and effective strategies for sourcing passive candidates
- Successfully built scalable recruiting programs and processes
- Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top