At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
The successful candidate will play a critical role in the provision of a full resourcing service to our Amazon Web Services businesses in Dublin ensuring that candidates are recruited in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner that meets the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business. Responsibilities include building attraction strategies, interview process , offer and building and maintaining relations within the hiring community.
You will love this job if you are someone:
• Who enjoys partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches.
• Who knows recruiting is hard, but approaches each day as a new opportunity to find that "unicorn" for the job at hand.
• Who can take big projects, break them down into manageable pieces, and deliver results.
• Who loves to provide an excellent service to candidates and the hiring community.
• Who challenges the status quo and approaches every day as if it was "day one".
• You have several years' experience recruiting technical engineers.
• You have experience hiring in locations outside of Dublin.
• You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• You are skilled at partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies.
• You have a strong customer orientation with the ability to communicate with candidates and business leaders at all levels.
• You have excellent negotiation skills.
• You are self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
• Experience using data to drive decisions and build a business case when appropriate.
• You have excellent communication skills in English (required)
• You are experienced driving candidate sourcing initiatives using search engines, deep-web Boolean searching, engineering social networks, etc.
• You are experienced driving Social Media campaigns and organizing event hiring such as industry conferences, MeetUp group hiring or other unique methods.
• You have previously managed and prioritized multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
• You have a good understanding of products.
• You have experience working with CV databases and internet search tools.
• Experience hiring for Data Centers.
Application and Assessment Process
Successful candidates will be invited to attend a first-round phone interview. The final stage of the selection process will be a full day assessment that at the moment is being conducted virtually. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.