Technical Program Manager (TPM), AWS
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is rapidly expanding its global presence. AWS adheres to multiple industry frameworks by strategically implementing new IT processes and product security features to accommodate the requirements and to expand our global customer base.
AWS is seeking an experienced, self-motivated technical program manager who possess a unique balance of Security & Compliance depth and strong interpersonal skills to join our Security Assurance Team. The successful candidate will manage technical projects to perform deep-dives into AWS security controls and create remediation plans in support of a comprehensive security assessment and risk remediation program. This candidate will identify, track and mitigate security and certification gaps through technical leadership, collaboration, and management of change with partners across AWS.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- · Bachelor of Science degree (BS) in Computer Science (or related field), and minimum 3 years' experience in information security and industry or government certifications, or 10 years equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in performing and/or participating in technical assessments in direct support of compliance efforts (NIST, PCI, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing and/or development of automation tools.
- Background in information security and compliance.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Have experience in generating automated metrics to measure IT security effectiveness and consistency.
- Knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Proven ability to succeed in cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relevant certification(s) such as CISSP, CEH, GIAC, etc.
- Experience with monitoring security controls supporting a comprehensive compliance program and a clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture
- Proficient oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communications to various levels of management including precise and effective customer communications.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top