Are you ready to restart your career and build the future? The Amazon Returnship Program offers you an opportunity to reboot your skills, refresh your resume with new experience, and relaunch your journey toward your professional goals in a supportive, real-world environment.
The Returnship Program is a paid 16-week, 100% virtual opportunity available to candidates who are returning to their professional career after experiencing 1 or more years of unemployment and/or underemployment. The successful candidate must meet all of the basic qualifications of this position and can reside anywhere within the United States.
Learn more about Amazon Returnships at www.amazon.jobs/returnships
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• 1+ year of current unemployment or underemployment
• Upon successful completion of the Returnship Program, candidates may receive, but are not guaranteed, an offer for full-time employment. Offers for full-time employment are contingent upon business need and the candidate's advance commitment to relocate, if necessary, to within commuting distance of the assigned office location (Seattle, WA). Relocation assistance is provided for full-time employment opportunities.
• Returnship candidates should not currently be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
• Experience with distributed computing and company-wide systems
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and leadership to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
• Ability to communicate and discuss software components in simple, general terms with business partners and in great detail with software development engineers
• Track record of delivering results in a collaborative work environment
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
For Colorado Applicants: The pay range for this position in Colorado is $ 58.75/hr. Our range of benefits may include health care, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off, and more. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.
For California Applicants: Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
For California Applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.