Technical Program Manager III
- Seattle, WA
Amazon is seeking an experienced candidate interested in disrupting the way products are bought, sold, and distributed on a global scale. The right candidate will have hands-on involvement in building new tools, services, and distribution structures across Amazon's growing footprint. The products and capabilities enabled by this role will deliver unprecedented selection and prices across Amazon's 100MM+ customers, while innovating beyond established supply chain norms. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with interactions across a wide variety of e-commerce topics, and will demonstrate competence in multiple fields and skill sets.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
• Bachelor degree with a technical discipline, or equivalent experience required.
• 7+ years of relevant work experience in technical program / project management in a mobile consumer electronics environment.
• Experience with mobile application development, frameworks or distributed systems (cloud/server platform) engineering teams
• Experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features sets.
• Experience analyzing cost/benefit of feature selection.
• Experience with agile software development methodologies.
• MBA or advanced technical degree desired.
• Ideal candidate is a creative leader with superior analytical abilities.
• Excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
• Cross-team coordination and executive presentation skills are essential.
• Product development / engineering experienced desired.
• Knowledge of hardware development process and lifecycle is a plus.
Back to top