Technical Program Manager
- Windhof, Luxembourg
Are you passionate about delivering smiles?
Do you want to be part of a team that strives for the best customer experience?
Do you want to create the next-generation tools for intuitive data access for transportation operations?
We are looking for an experienced technical program manager to help setup and deliver robust, structured reporting, analytics and models for the Air, Line-haul and Sortation and transportation teams in Europe. You will be a key contributor to shaping our strategic innovation program by equipping the project teams with the insights and tools to drive the performance and ensure the highest customer satisfaction.
The growth of the business and the increasing complexity of the European transportation network make this role an exciting, interesting, and very challenging proposition. Expect to get involved in supporting new projects and initiatives, driving performance, and help building plans for the future.
You will have an eye for detail, are proficient/advanced in SQL/DW/Python and have a knack for solving challenging data and reporting challenges. The role requires you to feel comfortable working with and clearly communicating with other functional teams, regionally and globally.
The position will be based in Luxembourg. You will be reporting to a Senior Manager, working intensely with his (larger) project team, including Finance. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; will be a creative and an analytical problem solver with the opportunity to fulfill the Amazon motto to "Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History".
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field.
• 5+ years of experience in tech project management across the complete product lifecycle.
• Demonstrated track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, cross-organisational projects.
• Experience to translate feature requests into technical specifications, and influence design and architectural decisions.
• Experience to create roadmaps based on specifications, scoping and resource availability
• Experience in working in an agile methodology
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with developers, product owners, and business leaders.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with ability to use data and metrics to back up recommendations, and drive actions..
• Lead projects that look to automate and predict performance in this function.
• Working with the functional business leaders and technology leaders to build scalable processes and metrics supported by automated reporting and decision support tools
• Proficiency with SQL and programming languages with a focus on data analytics (Python, R, Java etc.)
• Expertise in modern data warehousing techniques (dimensional data modelling, experience with ETL, etc.)
• Proven expertise in building reports and BI analysis with tools such as Tableau, QlikView, SAP Business Objects etc.
• Excellent stakeholder management
• Relevant experience in developing business intelligence solutions, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology, or experience in analytics, business analysis or comparable consumer analytics solutions
• Is eager to understand the business and insights behind the numbers; considers him/herself a co-owner of the project/business. Self-starter who can also pro-actively identify challenges/opportunities/solutions;
• You have strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skill. You are fluent in English.
• Strong analytical skills, a passion for metrics and figures, you have very high attention to details and you like to structure and organize things so that they make sense;
• Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and ability to meet deadlines.
Back to top