WiFi has become a critical component to every home worldwide. eero, an Amazon Company, is the first product to deliver a whole home WiFi experience using mesh technology to make sure you never have to worry about connectivity ever again. We believe customers' deserve the best connectivity and smart home experience possible.
To meet this goal we work with key partners to build innovative software as a service solutions. To find out more about eero, please visit eero.com.
eero is seeking a Technical Program Manager to accelerate the delivery of new software as a service (SaaS) products and features aimed at our B2B partners, with a particular focus on projects and products spanning multiple cross functional engineering and business teams.
What you'll do:
• Work closely with project stakeholders to understand their schedule, cost, functionality, product success and quality requirements. Ensure these are clearly documented and communicated back to stakeholders and any teams involved in the product development process.
• Lead and manage technical deep dives such as requirements definitions, UX design, product overviews or strategy narratives aimed at both internal and external partners to build buy-in and to evangelize new product development.
• Write product specifications and run business analysis studies to determine key success metrics for international and local launches.
• Assist product managers in building accurate product roadmaps that account for cross-team dependencies and minimize delays.
• Work closely with marketing and sales to determine best ways to drive product adoption and product success through coordinated GTM and pricing campaigns.
• Maintain and communicate the master cross-team project schedule. Collect,
• analyze, and report metrics that clearly and accurately reflect progress against planned goals and deliverables.
• Ensure that schedule changes are tracked and communicated efficiently to the right people at the right cadence, e.g., regular weekly status reports, daily updates during critical periods, conference calls for urgent issues, etc.
• Lead post-project retrospectives that maximize learning. Ensure that appropriate improvements are incorporated into our development processes.
Locations: SF or Seattle
• 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
4+ years of experience building and managing projects involving technologies relevant to eero and Amazon: B2B software, SaaS, cloud services, wireless technologies, smart home, network management, mobile and web applications.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver projects spanning multiple teams
• MBA preferred.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a closely-related discipline.
• Experience and proficiency with one or more reporting tools such as Tableau, JIRA, MS Project, SharePoint, Wiki, Looker.
• Proficiency in one or more technical languages such as Java, Scala, Python, SQL, R, JQL, Pyspark.
• Exceptional communication skills -- verbal, written and technical communication.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.