Technical Program Manager - eero
- San Francisco, CA
eero is seeking a Technical Program Manager to accelerate the delivery of new products and features, with a particular focus on projects spanning multiple engineering teams.
What you'll do:
• Work closely with project stakeholders to understand their schedule, cost, functionality, and quality requirements. Ensure these are clearly documented and communicated back to stakeholders and any teams involved in the development process.
• Assist engineering team managers in building accurate development schedules that account for cross-team dependencies and minimize delays.
• Maintain and communicate the master cross-team project schedule. Collect, analyze, and report metrics that clearly and accurately reflect progress against planned goals and deliverables.
• Ensure that schedule changes are tracked and communicated efficiently to the right people at the right cadence, e.g. regular weekly status reports, daily updates during critical periods, conference calls for urgent issues, etc.
• Lead post-project retrospectives that maximize learning. Ensure that appropriate improvements are incorporated into our development processes.
• 5+ years of relevant engineering experience
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 2+ years of technical program management experience
• 4+ years of experience building and managing projects involving technologies relevant to eero: consumer wireless hardware, embedded software, mobile and web applications, distributed cloud services, databases, and/or data processing systems.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver projects spanning multiple development teams.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a closely-related discipline.
• Experience and proficiency with one or more reporting tools such as Tableau, JIRA, MS Project, SharePoint, Wiki, Looker.
• Understanding of standard networking protocols and components such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and the OSI Model.
• Proficiency in one or more technical languages such as Java, Scala, Python, SQL, R, JQL, Pyspark.
• Exceptional communication skills (in English, Mandarin is a plus) -- verbal, written and technical communication.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Back to top