Technical Program Manager - eCommerce
As a current Amazonian, we are interested in growing our teams with the best and brightest technical talent. As a result, we wanted to present you with an opportunity to potentially interview with us!
Amazon is looking to partner with experienced Technical Program Managers to join the following teams:
eCommerce Financial Integration, Infrastructure and Innovation (eCFI3) is the team that is building massive distributed systems to address high volume challenges such as the tens of millions of financial transactions that are generated every hour of every day as Amazon customers buy online. They are pushing the leading edge of cloud computing in the enterprise!
PeopleTechnology is the team that builds the tools to enable the fast-moving businesses to make use of workforce data at high transaction rates and with low latency. They're innovating one of the most complex employee systems in the world – ensuring that our employees have a secure, responsive and user-friendly way of connecting to Amazon and one another.
If you're interested in being considered, please reply with your updated resume to [email protected] opportunity is located in Seattle and Amazon will provide relocation assistance if needed. We will also provide travel and accommodations to the event upon invitation.
Once we receive your response, we will follow up with next steps!
Ideal candidate for this position will have the following qualifications:
- A solid CS foundation including at least a couple years of experience in a software engineering role.
- Experience launching software & systems utilizing project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- A track record of project delivery for large, cross functional, projects.
Proven experience and ability to:
- Interact with project stakeholders, multiple business and technical teams to define and deliver features.
- Plan and manage multiple parallel projects.
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
- Build and maintain integrated project schedules that account for internal/external dependencies, differing SDLC approaches, numerous constraints.
- Adequately factor-in contingency for unplanned delays while still being aggressive.
- Good knowledge of OOAD, scalability issues and multi-tiered solutions
- Strong familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Quantitative analytical abilities.
- Proven problem solving skills. - Strong organizational skills.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top