Technical Program Manager
- Windhof, Luxembourg
Amazon is looking for an outstanding Technical Program Manager (m/f/d) to join Amazon in Luxembourg.
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
Amazon's EU External Fulfillment team is seeking a technical integration professional to kick off, integrate and maintain technical solutions with key External partners. A key job function will be guiding new external partners through implementation of Amazon's Messaging interface specifications, providing technical guidance, reviewing implementation progress, resolving technical issues, and driving all stakeholders toward launch.
In this role, your key responsibilities include:
• Work with Internal & External Stakeholders to understand/explain the technical/functional specifications to integrate new partners.
• Support on-going technical issues.
• Work with both the Internal Software and Operations teams to launch projects and provide ongoing technical support. Track the technical aspects with the Project/ Program Managers Globally.
• Recommend alternative technical approaches and support engineering efforts to meet timelines.
• Work within and outside Amazon to encourage a fast and smooth adoption of the available services for External Fulfillment; gather requirements for enhancements; develop demos, sample and technical collateral as required.
• The ideal candidate will have a Masters/Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical field (e.g. computer science, engineering).
• Prior experience in a Technical Product/Project Role.
• Good technical comprehension and very good communication skills in English. Experience communicating with software developers on technical requirements.
• First experience translating technical topics to business teams.
• The ability and desire to learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable system.
• Experience in software development. Core technologies should include Perl, Java and / or C++
• Experience with XML, SOAP, REST and HTTP as a data exchange tool required; Web services experience strongly desired.
• Experience writing SQL queries and Datawarehouse knowledge.
• Willingness to travel up to 30%.
• Solid foundation in service-oriented technologies to be able to understand service interdependencies and drive towards technical solutions for multi-tiered systems.
• Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines.
• Quantitative analytical abilities and Proven problem solving skills.
Applications with English CV only please
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV, covering letter (both written in English) and certificates (school, university), stating your earliest start date and salary expectations separately in the applicant form.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Back to top