Technical Program Manager - Compliance Operations Tech Team
- Iaşi, Romania
Compliance Tech Team supports Amazon's mission of offering the widest selection of products available, while protecting customers from recalled or unsafe products. We develop a suite of systems (manual, supervised, and fully automated) that enable product classification according to various taxonomies. These include systems that:
(1) orchestrate and automate operational workflows,
(2) perform data extraction from documents (such as technical specifications) and images (such as product labels) associated with the products, making use of the latest NLP advances,
(3) perform standard symbol identification in documents and natural scenes,
(4) make classification recommendations and surface potential risks
In building these systems we leverage a mix of in-house and public AWS technologies such as Lambda, Fargate, Step Functions, SageMaker, Textract, Comprehend, Translate, Rekognition and DeepLens.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience in regulatory compliance with a vibrant and fast-growing company!
We are looking for Technical Program Manager with strong analytical and problem solving skills, who will participate in the full development cycle from design and implementation to documentation and maintenance. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be passionate about developing reliable, efficient, and maintainable data analysis solutions that provide users with robust information solutions.
In this role you will:
- Build solutions at Amazon scale, affecting millions of customers
- Have the opportunity to influence all phases of development, from user experience, to service oriented architectures, data stores and data models, and machine-learning driven decision-making
- Work closely with the business to strategize around requirements and help innovate on our platform
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
• Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
• 6+ years of technical/application project management experience driving software development, testing, deployment, and support teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Experience in global, cross geographical project delivery, coordination, and resource management
• Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch of the project.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age
Back to top