Technical Program Manager - Business Systems
AWS Elemental is an Amazon Web Services company that combines deep video expertise with the power and scale of the cloud. We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated Technical Program Manager with a proven track record of solving challenging technical problems to help define and design how Elemental's backend and customer-facing systems integrate with the whole of AWS. In this role, You will develop and maintain code, apply best coding practices and patterns, design web services for front end applications, assist with code releases and take holistic ownership of the success of deliverables for the team, helping give customers the freedom to focus on what matters: transforming ideas into compelling content that captivates viewers.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve cloud-based web applications for AWS Elemental.
- Work within an Agile software development team as a strong collaborator with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Strong architectural command of various technologies and programming languages with an emphasis on Salesforce.
- Peer review technical designs, code and tests to keep the entire team focused on being the best they can be.
- Performance tune your work to ensure we deliver the fastest web experience to all consumers across the globe.
- Automate testing of all of your components to ensure we have excellent test coverage with quality assertions.
- Have fun in a challenging and rewarding environment
- Knowledge of software development patterns & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Strong working knowledge of the Salesforce platform and the related ecosystem of tools and services including 3+ years' experience in declarative and programmatic development on the Force.com platform.
- 7+ years' experience in Information Technology working in an Enterprise environment.
- 3+ years' experience working in team development environments
- BS in an Engineering or Science discipline
- Self-starter and innovator with the drive to take ownership to deliver results with a bias for action.
- A passion and commitment to quality and the ability to inspire that passion in others.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Knowledgeable in technology development best practices (such as Agile), and product management methodology.
- Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills, ability to write SQL queries.
- Salesforce Developer or Architecture certifications.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top