Technical Program Manager, AWS T&C Product Development (DoceboLMS)
- Portland, OR
AWS T&C is seeking a Technical Program Manager to help us enhance current processes and systems to meet growing customer learning needs in an inventive and scalable manner. You will work globally with Technical Business Groups and Stakeholders at all levels to understand strategy, requirements and timelines and map those to global AWS T&C business objectives. You will offer expertise in problem solving and analysis, process mapping and reengineering based on your knowledge of and experience within LMS ecosystems. You will contribute to the definition of AWS T&C's customer-focused business processes, with particular emphasis on translating those process definitions to implementation plans within internal and customer-facing business systems. Implementation within Docebo is the significant focus of the role. You will partner with our Business Stakeholders, Product Owners and Technical Development teams to ensure requirements are clearly captured, documented, designed, tested and delivered utilizing agile project management methodologies.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively and thrive in a dynamic environment. They are passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They must work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints. This individual has a strong background and expertise in the field of both LMS and learning content development. They enjoy meeting with business stakeholders to understand customer pain points and internal process requirements. They remain focused on the holistic customer experience while writing detailed requirements for execution by the development team. They are a vocal customer advocate, consistently using their knowledge and experience to create tools and solutions that build great customer experiences.
• Gather global business requirements from stakeholders across touchpoints throughout the customer lifecycle and articulate them as user stories
• Execute on the solution design, development, implementation, and ongoing management of AWS T&C LMS solution including virtual instructor-led courses, eLearning, and certification.
• Drive LMS process optimization, standardization and reengineering while balancing the business need for flexibility, scalability and feature prioritization.
• Analyze customer and stakeholder requirements to determine an appropriate solution design, considering capabilities, limitations and design trade-offs.
• Partner with analysts, developers, architects, and other technical resources to consistently deliver effective business solutions that are scalable and maintainable.
• Establish and refine change management practices to ensure long-term solution success.
• Develop user acceptance test plans, write test cases/scripts; coordinate and lead UAT testing sessions for feature releases and LMS product version upgrades
• Scope and articulate integration process requirements for related systems and third-party applications
• Enhance LMS implementation by onboarding new feature releases for all internal and external customers
• Provide subject matter expertise in the administration and configuration of LMS solution
Inclusive and Diverse Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Mentorship and Career Growth
One of the keys to AWS's success is its top-tier product management culture. You will have the opportunity work with multiple AWS product management leaders that can help you accelerate your career and bring ideas to market. You will be working closely with a talented team of engineers and managers that will push your technical abilities while you bring new innovations to a widely adopted and fast growing product.
Our team puts a high value on work-live harmony. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
While our office is located in Palo Alto California, working remotely is supported, and oftentimes encouraged.
This role currently will require future relocation to the Portland, OR, Seattle, WA or Herndon, VA offices.
• +2 years experience administering and managing the operational performance of an enterprise-grade LMS (Docebo, Cornerstone, Absorb LMS) on a daily basis.
• 2+ years experience administering and managing external customer-facing SaaS platforms.
• Background in Learning & Development or Learning Management industry with direct experience in the creation, distribution or management of the delivery of educational content
• MBA, PMP or related Project Management certifications
• Background in working with LMS solutions like but not limited to Absorb LMS, Cornerstone, or Docebo
• Experience working with support, QA, and product teams to resolve customer issues
• Ability to organize and maintain documentation on learning initiatives
• Strong cross-functional communications skills
• Understanding of user experience with cloud-based services, particularly AWS
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit US Disability Accommodations.
Back to top