Technical Program Manager, AWS Security
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is rapidly expanding its global presence and the number of innovative services available for customer use. AWS adheres to multiple industry frameworks by strategically implementing new IT processes and product security features to accommodate the requirements and to expand our global customer base. If you're looking for an organization with unique, challenging problems to solve, this is the spot to be.
AWS is seeking an experienced, self-motivated security program manager who possesses a unique balance of Security & Compliance depth and strong interpersonal skills to join our Security Assurance Team. The successful candidate will support and drive the improvement, administration, maintenance, and enforcement of a comprehensive vulnerability management program. This candidate will identify, mitigate and eliminate security and certification gaps through strategic influence, technical leadership, collaboration, and management of change with partners across AWS.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Bachelor of Science degree (BS) in Computer Science (or related field), and minimum 5 years' experience in information security, or 10 years equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years' system security vulnerability identification, testing, and remediation techniques
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in performing technical assessments of network, operating systems, and application security
- Minimum of 5 years of technical experience in common classes of software & hardware vulnerabilities and experience with Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) ratings and Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS-SIG)
- Minimum of 5 years of technical experience with Linux operating systems
- Knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Experience in working directly with auditors or authorizing officials on major compliance certifications; familiarity with the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), National Institute of Standards and Technologies (NIST), Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), Service Organization Control (SOC), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other compliance regimes
- Relevant certification(s) such as CISSP, CEH, GIAC, etc.
- Experience in automation of tasks through scripting or programming (Ruby, Python, Java, Perl, Shell/Bash scripting, etc)
- Experience with monitoring security controls supporting a comprehensive compliance program and a clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture
- Proven effective verbal and written communication skills, strong customer orientation and great collaboration with service operations partner teams
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Please email AWS Recruiter, Pedro Garcia [email protected] if you have questions.*
For more information on Amazon Web Services please visit: http://aws.amazon.com/
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top