Technical Program Manager - Amazon Ring
- Cambridge, United Kingdom
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that's accessible to everyone. Now Ring is part of the Amazon Devices family, and is seeking a technical leader who will help us create the next generation of home security. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager at Ring, you will work with a focused team of product managers, engineers, and partner teams building and releasing new products and features. You will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of a cutting edge product that will be used every day.
We are looking for entrepreneurial, innovative individuals who thrive on solving tough problems. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent, and leadership are essential to success in this role.
You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance customer and business needs versus technical constraints. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (EE, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering)
• 7+ years of technical program management experience in a related industry
• 7+ years of experience with agile and scrum development methodologies
• 7+ years of experience with project delivery for large, cross functional projects
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Ability to define scope, and solve problems creatively and practically
• Strong track record of software project delivery for large, cross functional, projects
• Fluency with Atlassian SCM Suite (Confluence/JIRA)
• Experience in productization and shipping of software products (Services or Consumer Electronics)
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Tenacious, does not give up
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Back to top