Ring is seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager possessing a combination of security, AWS infrastructure, and project management skills to join our Infrastructure and Ring Cloud Solution Team. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with key technical stakeholders to define and implement overall policy, tools, and programs to expand Ring solution supporting new Ring providing best experience for Ring customers. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and using your cross-functional skillset to implement secure programs and toolsets, this is the role for you.
As Technical Program Manager you will lead cross functional teams from design through to delivery, managing all related timelines. This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and change control. Cross-team coordination and project management skills are essential. In this role you will:
• Maintain overarching Ring infrastructure and incident response roadmap to enhance posture.
• Lead cross-functional teams in the implementation of infrastructure, security, policy, and tools to detect and remediate vulnerabilities and risk.
• Work with engineers to architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate tools and services.
• 8+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
• Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
• 5+ years of technical program management experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of hands-on software development experience
• 2+ years of system design experience working with scalable distributed systems and microservices
• 8+ years of experience managing programs/projects of medium to large scale.
• 3+ years of experience leveraging Atlassian tools for effective collaboration and project or program management.
• 5+ years of experience interpreting program objectives and the compilation of and adherence to project timetables.
• Familiarity in one or more of the following: system and network security, backend service development, Cloud solution supporting IoT
• Understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture.
• Proficient oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communications to various levels of management, including precise and effective customer communications.
• Proven ability to succeed in cross-functional teams; excellent interpersonal skills.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visitwww.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.