Technical Program Manager
The EC2 Windows business is a dynamic, fast-growing business that serves developers and enterprise customers to run Windows workloads on AWS. The EC2 Windows team is responsible for driving the growth of this business by deeply understanding our customers' needs and working to make it easy and affordable for customers to run their Windows workloads on AWS. The business is looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager who will help drive the business forward.
In this role, you will:
- Help the business define and ship innovative features and experiences for customers
- Work across product teams on Windows innovations, focusing on enterprise customers
- Drive customer awareness and consideration initiatives
- Own producing new sets of tooling
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- · Minimum 5 years work experience in technology industry
- · Sharp analytical abilities
- · Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- A deep understanding of software development and a track record of shipping software on time.
- · Ability to dive deep on technical matters.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top