Technical PM - Image Quality
- Taipei, Taiwan
Amazon/Ring is looking for a Technical Program Manager who will focus on Image Quality (IQ) related projects and initiatives for existing and new camera products.
You will be a part of our global IQ team playing a critical role in ensuring the highest imaging standards and driving continuous improvement for the products.
You will work closely with Vendors and Factory Management teams to coordinate and facilitate the execution of the company's complex business needs.
You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will:
● Deliver on complex projects and initiatives managing short and long-term needs for products
● Work with stakeholders to gather and define business requirements
● Coordinate and track progress of factory changes and production line set-ups
● Coordinate implementation of test plans at production
● Coordinate new components phase-in at production
● Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
● Work with product management to agree on production schedules
● Create, maintain and disseminate program status information to stakeholders
● Drive continuous improvements
Basic qualifications ● Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical field ● 7+ years of program management experience ● Experience in working with overseas CM/OEM/ODM Vendors in product development ● Proven ability to deliver in a changing environment ● Demonstrated ability to sort through many competing priorities and define processes that improve execution ● Experienced in gathering requirements and providing specifications ● Ability to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups ● Strong technical and problem solving skills ● Advanced level of English ● Able to travel 25% time domestically and internationally
● Experience in managing IP camera/video related projects will be a plus. ● Familiarity with types of IQ factors (sharpness, color accuracy, dynamic range, etc) ● Knowledge in the domain of Camera technology and Optics ● Experience with factory IQ Camera and/or lens testing automation ● Familiarity with camera and module calibration
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring's smart home security product line, as well as theNeighbors App, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone - while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you're always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.
Back to top