Technical Evangelist - AI/ML Services
The Technical Evangelist for Amazon Web Services will join an experienced and energetic organization that is responsible for driving the development and adoption of AWS services across the globe. In this role, you'll combine your unbridled passion and enthusiasm with your unmatched creativity to generate grass-roots attention, support, and adoption of AWS AI(Artificial Intelligence) and Machine Learning (ML) Services among key industry opinion makers and technologists.
Ideally, you're someone who comes from an AI/ML services or software background, but has an unmet need to be on stage guiding the broader industry towards adoption and exploitation of a technology you firmly believe in. You have immediate credibility with Startups, Developers, Architects, IT Managers and CIOs. You love to share your passion with others and exhibit good judgment in selecting strategic opportunities to do so.
You don't just want to be part of an industry movement, you want to be out front leading it.
- Gaining industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee, panelist and keynote speaker at AWS and third party technology conferences, trade shows and press events
- Developing and delivering compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to drive awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services AI and Machine Learning Services
- Continuing to identify leads for potential partnerships and customer opportunities in the AI and Machine Learning space
- Collaborating with internal teams to define the product road map and market positioning for AI and Machine Learning services
Identifying, driving, developing & supporting community user groups and developer program initiatives for AI and Machine Learning services
- Creating and maintaining white papers, screencasts, demos and videos about AWS AI and Machine Learning services along with relevant emerging technologies, open source projects, and industry developments.
- 10 to 15 years' experience in IT Infrastructure and/or software development, with special emphasis in areas of Compute, AI and Machine Learning Services, Big Data and distributed computing.
- 3-5+ years experience working in a developer relations, technology evangelist or technical executive role
- Computer Science Degree
- Knowledge and experience with AI and Machine Learning services, cloud computing services & infrastructure, application development platforms and popular programming languages
- History of speaking engagements and industry influence
- Ability to travel (and work autonomously)
- Extensive industry contacts in the AI and Machine Learning software development field and the ability to work cooperatively with, and gain the respect of, software developers
- Pre-established credibility and recognition in speaking engagements and technology publications is preferred.
- Outstanding content creation, public speaking and presentation skills.
- Past experience with Cloud-based AI and Machine Learning platforms is preferred. Knowledge of AWS AI and Machine Learning Services a bonus.
- 2nd degree in an AI/ML related specialism or 5-10 year's experience working with AI/ML systems or services
- Practical experience in cloud computing architecture work, systems or application design, development or operations is a requirement.
- Strong knowledge and experience with social/online marketing coupled with prior experience in product definition, bring-to-market strategies in defining industry standards
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English, plus other languages relevant within the region.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top