The AWS Customer Service team provides support to a wide range of external customers helping them understand the benefits and capabilities of the AWS's Cloud Computing Services. This team focuses on assisting customers with account and billing related inquiries, and interfaces with internal Amazon organizations to provide the perspective of the Voice of the Customer.
As a Technical Customer Service Representative, you'll engage with Enterprise level customers, providing training, support and analysis for their billing and account concerns. You will work with the other members of the AWS Enterprise team including Technical Account Managers, Sales and Solution Architects. You will be the Subject Matter Expert on Enterprise Account and Billing issues, proactively helping customers avoid potential risks and diving deep to understand the underlying root causes to resolve customer problems.
Key job responsibilities
• Working with Enterprise customers to understand how they use AWS account and billing services, and providing valuable feedback
• Process Accounts and Billing related customer cases through case management, email, chat and phone tools
• Performing deep dive analysis on Enterprise customer accounts and billing statements
• Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to Enterprise customers
• Building close relationships with your customers to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, and help them achieve the greatest value from AWS
• Driving projects that improve customer interactions with AWS account and billing information
• Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
• Assisting with Enterprise customer communication during AWS critical launches and support events
• Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about AWS specific product and features
About the team
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon's culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn't about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it's about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we're building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• 2+ yrs. technical experience working with computer systems and technology components
• 2+ years of experience working in the Customer Service/Contact Center industry.
• Demonstrated working knowledge in at least one technology domain area (cloud computing, internet, network, software, security, account management, Amazon services)
• Associate's degree or equivalent experience
• Fluency in English and an European Language
• Experience in account management positions and/or working with Enterprise customers
• Proven success in a fast-paced support environment
• SQL and/or other relational databases experience
• Experience with Amazon Web Services products and features or Cloud Computing technologies
• Professional oral and written communication skills, presenting to an audience containing one or more executive team members
• Bachelor degree in a technical related field
Amazon is now offering flexibility to choose among 3 different working models, in-office, hybrid, and virtual. Please, check below further information:
• In Office: Employees will be office based for the majority of their time. Employees on an in-office work pattern will be assigned a desk in an Amazon building. Employees will be required to reside within a commutable distance of the office they are assigned to (Dublin)
• Hybrid: Employees will be required to reside within a commutable distance of the office they are assigned to (Dublin), but have the flexibility to regularly work from home as well as from the office. Employees who opt for a hybrid arrangement will work with their direct manager to determine their hybrid work pattern. These employees will follow agile seating when in office.
• Virtual Workers: Employees must be based in Ireland. These employees may be required/asked to travel to an AWS Support site for meetings or other required gatherings, as needed.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Hear directly from employees about what it's like to work at Amazon.