AWS Customer Service provides global support to a wide range of external customers as they build mission-critical applications on top of AWS services such as Amazon S3 and Amazon EC2. We help our customers understand what Cloud Computing is all about, and whether it can be useful for their business needs. We help with account and billing related inquiries, and interface with AWS teams to provide the perspective of the Voice of the Customer.
As an AWS Customer Support Associate, you'll help field customer e-mail and phone contacts, interface with Amazon Web Services Developer Support Reps, and represent Amazon and AWS as you interact directly with our Developer community to resolve support issues. You will work with exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed customer service associates and leadership. You will act as a Cloud Computing evangelist in the leading edge of this growing industry.
In addition, your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
• Providing prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to AWS customers.
• Working with other customer support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
• Being a voice and advocate for our customers when something doesn't feel right.
• Working with customers to understand how they use AWS services, and providing valuable feedback to business and development teams.
• Acting as an advocate for our customer, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
• Actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
• Assisting with customer communication during AWS critical launches and support events.
• Assuming responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features.
• Making sure internal knowledge reference pages are updated.
• Minimum 1 years experience working directly with customers to resolve issues.
• Proficiency in MS Office, with an emphasis on Excel.
• Ability to summarize technical customer issues into notes that are readable by other parties (you can paraphrase a complex issue while writing for comprehension).
• Ability to work weekends and/or evenings.
• Familiarity with Web Technologies and the Internet.
• High school diploma
• Experience in Technical Support
• A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems.
• Some college experience in a technical field.
• Excitement to learn new technologies and help customers succeed.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proven success in a fast paced support environment.
• Experience building or hosting a website.
• Known as the go-to person in your family for technology related questions.
"Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates."