* Fluency in Italian and English required*
Would you like to join one of the fastest-growing organizations within Amazon Web Services (AWS), and help customers of all industries and sizes gain the best value and service from AWS? AWS Enterprise Support, Technical Account Managers (TAM) support our customers' creative and transformative spirit of innovation across all technologies - including Compute, Storage, Database, Big Data, Application-level Services, Networking, Serverless, Deployment, Security and more. This is not a sales role, but rather an opportunity to be the principal technical advisor and 'voice of the customer' to organizations ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 enterprises.
As a TAM, you will help craft and execute strategies to drive our customers' adoption and use of AWS services - including EC2, S3, DynamoDB & RDS databases, Lambda, CloudFront CDN, IoT, and many more. Your technical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable you to effectively represent AWS within a customer's environment, and drive discussions with senior leadership regarding incidents, trade-offs, support, and risk management.
You will provide advocacy and strategic technical guidance to help plan and build solutions using best practices, and proactively keep your customers' AWS environments operationally healthy. The close relationships developed with your customers will allow you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, and help them achieve the greatest value from AWS. This position will require the ability to travel 10% or more as needed.
Watch a short video about life as a Technical Account Manager here: https://bit.ly/3aHfaE0
The TAM is the centerpiece of value to our Enterprise Support customers. If you wish to be at the forefront of innovation, come join us!
• 3+ years of technical engineering experience
• Experience in operational parameters and troubleshooting for one (1) of the following: Compute / Storage / Networking / CDN / Databases / DevOps / Big Data and Analytics / Security / Applications Development in a distributed systems environment
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Math/related discipline required, OR 5 years of equivalent work experience
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
• 5+ years of technical engineering experience
• Experience in operational parameters and troubleshooting for two (2) or more of the following: Compute / Storage / Networking / CDN / Databases / DevOps / Big Data and Analytics / Security / Applications Development in a distributed systems environment
• Experience in Informational Technology operations
• Internal enterprise or external customer-facing experience as a technical lead
• Professional oral and written communication skills, presenting to an audience containing one or more decision maker(s)
• Experience with cloud offerings
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Female / Minority / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.