Are you someone that can make a huge impact on Amazon's ability to drive our business growth? Are you equally comfortable digging in to business and technical requirements as drilling into metrics development? Then this is the position for you.
We are looking for Technical Account Managers to own and implement a roadmap of new strategic Amazon Initiatives with our Integrators in Brazil (Marketplace Hubs). You will be responsible to build relationship, provide technical support and engage our partner's development teams to implement, maintain, and grow their integrations to Amazon's marketplace.
The Technical Account Manager must be able to balance Amazon's objectives with the needs of sellers while driving the integration process through our MWS APIS and SP-APIs. This position will require a combination of technical skills (to give support on development and testing) and relationship skills (to negotiate and engage our partners to deliver in the agreed deadlines). Additionally, the Technical Account Manager will analyze pain points, metrics and seller experience to address improvement opportunities.
In this role, you will be required to understand our integration APIs (Amazon Marketplace Web Service - MWS and SP-APIs) which is an integrated Web service that helps and sellers to programmatically exchange on listings, orders, payments, reports, and more.
Job functions include:
• Be responsible for a group of and manage the pipeline of projects with them
• Daily/weekly contact with their teams via phone and email and also make recurrent visits.
• Provide technical support to the development teams on documentation, best practices, example codes, troubleshooting and testing
• Keep external and internal teams communicated about key project issues and actively work with responsible teams on identifying and solving paths to green.
• Understand MWS documentations and interact with their teams to deeply understand our APIs, follow guidelines and/or ask support when complex problems are found
• Provide 2nd level support for complex cases when necessary
• Be a technical consulting expert to the Product Manager on evaluating the best solution, estimating efforts and defining product roadmap
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, maintain a strong attention to detail and work independently
• Ability to build relationships with partners
• Able to talk on technical level with developers
• Written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Understanding of eCommerce and B2B Communication (XML and Webservices)
• Hands on Experience in programming languages
• Demonstrated intense customer focus.
• Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
• Track record of managing and troubleshooting technical and projects