Technical Account Management associate
- Bangalore, India
Amazon India is looking for a Technical account management associate for the Amazon Food team. We are looking for highly skilled, customer obsessed associates to join our growing team.If you want to operate at start up speed, solve some of the hardest problems and build a service which customers love, this will be the perfect role for you!
1. Managing existing APIs - Understand Amazon Food APIs and system. Understand Amazon Services products and services and articulate and guide integration partners and sellers through integration.
2. New integration go live
2.1. Own and manage integration of existing and new partners who want to onboard to Amazon Food APIs. Supporting with integrator onboarding, query resolution, test environment setup and project manage Go-live.
2.2. Work with integration partners and sellers to set and meet milestones to deliver high-quality integration projects.
3. Managing integration with existing integrator
3.1. Track and report integration performance using appropriate metrics across Availability, downtime, latency and # of issues
3.2. Manage technical support for existing live integrations
4. Operational and product improvements - Gather requirements and help build processes to increase the ease and efficiency with which sellers integrate with us.
1. Bachelor's degree required (preferably Computer science, IT) with 2 - 5 years of experience in managing technology projects.
2. Experience and understanding of REST APIs and postman collections. Deep understanding of eCommerce and B2B Communication (XML, JSON and Webservices).
3. Outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
5. Ability to to work on multiple projects in parallel
6. Ability to work with multiple stakeholders independently
1. 2-3 yrs experience in the same field
2. Hands on experience in programming: C#, Java or PHP
Back to top