Make history and become part of a brand new recruiting team at Amazon! The Brazil Recruiting team is looking for a strong technical recruiter to join its forces.
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing recruiting team at Amazon.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close technical job searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics. He/she must understand how to prioritize to hit customer SLAs. The best candidates will draw on robust knowledge of talent acquisition and tech roles and areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, have strong organizational skills, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service. They will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
• Proven recruiting experience with solid sourcing background.
• Bi lingual-English and Portuguese.
• Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
• Experience working with essential tools of the trade, resume databases, and internet sourcing tools targeting high volume sourcing.
• MS Office experience - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
• Ability to travel within LATAM/US, as appropriate
• Technical Recruiter SME.
• Experience creating, measuring and scaling workflow between Candidates, Hiring Managers and the Recruiting team
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as influencing skills
**FOR EASE OF RESUME REVIEW, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME IN THE ENGLISH WRITTEN LANGUAGE.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us