- Bucharest, Romania
At Alexa Shopping, we strive to enable shopping in everyday life. We allow customers to instantly order whatever they need, by simply interacting with their Smart Devices such as Amazon Show, Spot, Echo, Dot or Tap. Our Services allow you to shop, no matter where you are or what you are doing, you can go from 'I want that' to 'that's on the way' in a matter of seconds. We are seeking the industry's best to help us create new ways to interact, search and shop. Join us, and you'll be taking part in changing the future of everyday life.
We are seeking an experienced operations manager to develop and manage our annotation and data investigation operations team. This team plays a critical role in improving Alexa's natural language understanding (NLU) leading to improved CX quality metrics and positive business impact. The operations manager should have a passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy.
Specifically, the Team manager will:
• Manage day to day operations with a team of Data Associates, Sr.Associates and Data Specialists
• Manage work prioritization and delivery based on business needs
.Ensure high quality delivery under deadlines
.Plan capacity and commit to volume by managing resources, queue, shift management, cross training, and leave management
• Track weekly/monthly metrics and process reviews with internal and external stakeholders across time zones.
• Maximize productivity and process efficiency through process standardization, strong process documentation, supervision and performance feedback on a periodic basis
• Initiate and lead process improvement projects, presents solution proposals, and implement them to other applicable/in-scope operational areas
• Own team's hiring, performance and development through performance metrics, training, feedback and coaching on an ongoing basis.
This role is based out of Bucharest and the shortlisted candidate would have to relocate to Bucharest.
A Bachelors Degree with relevant experience of 6+ years with 2+ years of people management.
• Excellent English communication (written & oral), strong organizational skills and detail oriented
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
• Willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept reprioritization as necessary
• Six Sigma/Green Belt Certification • MBA
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Back to top