Team Lead, Account Mgr.
- Shanghai, China
We are looking for a results-driven team leader with retail experience to drive China-based sellers to maximize their presence and business in Amazon Global marketplaces by developing a strong Account Manager team; meanwhile deliver first-class level of services to customer satisfaction. The Account Manager will have experience building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and the ability to deliver results. Provide primary post-sales general and/or technical support to third-party sellers. Manage relationships with key accounts and develop strategies to maximize these relationships. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining performance, and working with clients to improve performance. In addition, responsible for proactive monitoring of accounts to identify and address any issues that may impact revenue generation. Must be focused on driving results, and work across all relevant cross-functional areas to guarantee effective communication, implementation, and execution of objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead team to work with paid sellers to grow the selections to Amazon and their business with profit and delight our WW end user
- Keep fine-tune working process, improve team productivity and efficiency by invent and simplify
- Hire and develop a talent team
- Conduct deep dive analysis on issues affecting Seller business performance and provide the Voice of the Seller as an input into product development and process improvement.
- Generate high quality Seller insight and make influence product team and key stakeholders to make Seller's lifer easier.
- Analyze territory trends, diagnose root cause of performance and create actionable plans for operational improvements.
- Define the territory, opportunities and goals (Input/Output) within the portfolio of accounts.
- Identify key business opportunities for the territory and manage toward a growth plan.
- Implement account management best practices and SOPs into the business development framework.
- Become a thought leader in defining success criteria and understand business needs of large Sellers in an ever-changing business environment.
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship for highest standard of seller experience.
- 5-8 years relevant experience in the retail and / or related industries, with at least 3+ years team management experience.
- Proven track record of managing relationships and/or projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to influence audiences including those at the senior leadership levels.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to independently deal with tools (Salesforce, Excel, other internal tools)
- Experienced in using analysis, reporting, modeling, and forecasting to gather data for the purpose of making business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities, and ability to adapt in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work under pressure. Able to think big and deliver initiatives from concept to execution.
- Proficiency in oral and written English.
- BA/BS required
-MBA from Top tier schools
-Strong data analysis skills
-Cross-border learning/working experience is preferred
Back to top