Tax Platform Product Manager
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. If you'd like to help us build a world-class delivery experience, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a customer-obsessed, analytical Product Manager to lead a product that will change the way Amazon manages tax compliance for our customers around the globe.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a great leader, innovator, influencer and an analytical problem solver. You will need to think and act fast, deal with ambiguity and be able to develop ideas into products that work on a global scale. You need to be comfortable working with multiple teams at all levels, including teams in different countries.
As PM you will be responsible for:
- Owning the vision for the product and clearly articulating the strategy to management
- Leading and developing a team of top talent
- Setting the direction for world-class user experience design
- Business & product roadmap planning, developing features and defining requirements
- Preparing launch plans, determining release goals, and prioritizing features
- Developing and using metrics to constantly improve the business
- Working with global users to drive adoption
- 8 years experience in product or program management, software management, product design or related roles
- Experience leading project teams in a fast-paced product design environment
- Track record of delivering solutions with positive user feedback
- Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing cross functional teams and senior stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to synthesize technical details to non-technical audiences and drive decision-making
- Ability to work independently with limited general supervision, effectively prioritizing competing demands in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical experience
- Data Driven – you use financial data, usage metrics, ROI, etc. to drive decision-making
- Innovative – you work with technology teams to develop a priori solutions
- Entrepreneurial mindset – you're always seeking to go bigger, faster, and more efficiently
- Auteur – you have a strong aesthetic sense and an ability to rapidly develop product or feature vision and garner support
- Mobile/Web App Product Management experience
- Prototyping / wireframing experience
- Available for domestic and overseas travel
- International experience
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Meet Some of Amazon's Employees
Senior UX Designer
Mae integrates human-centered design into tools that enable business partners to operate efficiently and intuitively. She analyzes customer needs and pain points to improve designs.
Back to top