Taskless Sr UX Designer
- Denver, CO
Do you enjoy solving complex problems? Are you eager to change the world with your design? At Amazon Taskless, we challenge ourselves with questions like, what if sellers no longer worry about double taxation when selling globally? What if people can provide their tax information for multiple businesses with one click? What if people no longer need to fill in background check or tax forms, every time they start a new job or business?
By adopting technologies such as machine learning and Alexa, Amazon Taskless transforms tedious tax compliance into an effortless experience. We built a taxpayer identity management system, which simplifies tax compliance for Twitch earners, Kindle Direct Publishing authors, Amazon sellers, and people who operates multiple Amazon businesses and a global marketplace. Moreover, we make tax compliance easy for Amazon.
We are seeking a talented and passionate Sr. UX designer with team spirit. The Sr. UX designer will drive the end-to-end user experience, and influencing partner design teams, business and tech leaders. In this role you will work closely with business stakeholders, software engineers, and product teams to deliver elegant and intuitive products that are deployed around the world.
• Create elegant and intuitive user experiences on schedule, by incorporating user insights, business requirements and technical constraints.
• Proactively pitch new ideas, backed by a strong, well-articulated rationale.
• Conceive, design, and own the end-to-end experience framework.
• Partner with UX Researcher to formulate generative and usability research studies. Create necessary materials for test sessions.
• Collaborate and communicate effectively within cross-functional teams that span design, product, engineering, and leadership.
• Be an advocate of customers throughout design and development of products.
• 6+ years of UX design experience.
• Portfolio of shipped work demonstrating experience in UX design, interaction design, information architecture design, and relevant experience.
• Fluency in information architecture, as well as seasoned knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
• Experience in working directly with engineers and leading complex discussions in UX design.
• Experience developing UX across different types of devices and screen sizes.
• Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Figma, and Axure.
• Prior experience working in design for enterprise software systems.
• Experience in user research, particularly in qualitative methodologies.
• Experience with or background in visual design.
• Expertise in typographic principles, motion design, and illustration.
• Experience in building interactive prototypes.
• Experience in VUI.
Back to top