System Product Quality & Reliability (Q&R) Engineer
- Portland, OR
AnnapurnaLabs as part of AWS, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop the semiconductor platform which is based on revolutionary architecture.
Take part in the development of cutting edge products within disruptive system architecture. You'll have the opportunity to work on the technologies that power the world's largest Cloud provider, within a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment. Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
• Development of DFQR and DFT methodologies and BKMs.
• DFQR and DFT activities during the product design stage.
• Product quality & reliability validation (QRV) and ongoing quality & reliability monitoring (OQRM).
• Q&R engineeringof volume manufacturing: yield monitoring, SPC;DOE, analysis, risk assessment and disposition of non-conformance events/non-conforming material.
• RMAs: failure analysis, disposition, reporting and follow-up (CAP and implementation).
To learn more about Annapurna Labs, you're welcome to watch the following videos from the recent re:Invent conference:
AWS re:Invent 2020 - Infrastructure keynote with Peter DeSantis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYNwOh90Pg
AWS re:Invent 2020: Deep dive on AWS Graviton2 processor-powered EC2 instances - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLysl0QvqXU
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering, applied physics or related fields
• Knowledge of computer networks and data processing.
• Knowledge in SV
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge and experience in quality and reliability engineering and statistics fundamentals
• Knowledge and experience in HW/PCBA design, manufacturing, testing and failure analysis
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability
Back to top