System Integration Engineer
- Haifa, Israel
AnnapurnaLabs as part of AWS, is looking for talented engineers to help us develop the semiconductor platform which is based on revolutionary architecture.
Take part in the development of cutting edge products within disruptive system architecture. You'll have the opportunity to work on the technologies that power the world's largest Cloud provider, within a dynamic, open, and fast-paced environment. Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
We are looking for exceptional engineers to help develop, test and monitor the health of the next generation Amazon servers based on revolutionary architecture.
• Continuously review and improve the operational health of Amazon ARM server products, either directly or by raising the bar of monitoring, debugging and reporting of product issues in the fleet
• Integrate knowledge and data from customers and data sources for fast resolution of operational issues
• Implement and drive flows and tests for improving product operational health at manufacturing sites and in the fleet
• Maintain quality documentation and collateral in order to improve manufacturing and in-fleet operations
To learn more about Annapurna Labs, you're welcome to watch the following videos from the recent re:Invent conference:
AWS re:Invent 2020 - Infrastructure keynote with Peter DeSantis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYNwOh90Pg
AWS re:Invent 2020: Deep dive on AWS Graviton2 processor-powered EC2 instances - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLysl0QvqXU
• B.Sc. in electric engineering/computer sience (Practical engineer with the needed experience may also be considered)
• 2-5 years in software coding/QA testing
• Knowledge and understanding of board design/electrical validation and capability to read/review schematics and layout
• Experience with Networking / Storage / Linux
• Good verbal and written communication in English
• Programming knowledge in bash/lua/python as an advantage
• Knowledge and understanding of server architecture and design
Back to top