At Amazon, we strive to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. Do you want to influence the experience of millions of customers? Does providing creative, high impact solutions to complex technology problems motivate you?
OpsTechIT is seeking a pioneer to help build a world class support infrastructure for our fulfillment teams across the globe. The Systems Development Engineer will use the technical expertise for developing tools, systems and automating IT processes.
We are looking for a Systems Development Engineer to design and create solutions to manage internal support systems and tools, that deliver world class support to our fulfillment operations globally. You will be responsible for designing and building redundant enterprise level solutions to reduce errors during the support process, issue resolution and customer contact times. This position will include the development and implementation of internally written tools for highly diverse infrastructure and end user equipment environment. You will use AWS products and DevOps patterns to build the next generation tools and systems.
We are looking for a motivated builder to inspire our teams and deliver results to our customers. This is a hands-on position where your daily activities will range from strategic planning to new system development to supporting the customers that depend on your services. You will deliver consistent, well-defined results in an agile systems development workflow. To succeed in this role, you will deliver on-time results that delight your customers while inspiriting your team to think big about their work. If this sounds like a fit, we would love to speak with you.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field, and/or relevant work experience
• 2+ years coding in Front End and DevOps oriented languages
Advanced training or experience with AWS services and integration
Design and implementation of full stack solutions
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Experience interacting with relational and non-relational databases
• Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
• 2+ years of web design and front end development experience
• Eager to learn, enjoy a fast paced environment
• Driven to provide the best customer experience via technology
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Excellent communication skills, the ability to work well in a team, strong customer focus, and ownership
Able to create and collaborate with others on the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age