Working for Annapurna Labs is thrilling, fast-paced, and a constant-learning experience. As an ENA Drivers SW development engineer you will be responsible to develop kernel-space network drivers, running on the customer's virtual machines. You will develop features for Annapurna Labs next-generation hardware to enable high network bandwidth and packets-per-seconds (PPS) performance with consistently low latency. As an ENA Drivers SW development engineer, you will play a key role in shaping SW designs, keep-up with new features provided by the various operating systems, and help resolve complex customer issues. You will continuously evolve technically, work to monitor AWS' cloud health, maintain high quality standards, and provide exceptional customer satisfaction.
Amazon's Annapurna Labs develops innovative hardware and software for AWS cloud customers. Annapurna Labs is like a big innovative start-up in AWS. We develop cutting-edge technologies, work with amazingly talented engineers, and truly shape the future. Thanks to our teams' breadth of professional engineers, we have been able to improve AWS cloud networking infrastructure with products such as Elastic Network Adapter (ENA). Our products are at the heart of the cloud playing a key role, and used by millions and millions of customers!
To learn more about Annapurna Labs and get a feel of our products, you are welcome to watch the following videos from the recent AWS re:Invent conference in December 2020:
- AWS re:Invent 2020 - Infrastructure keynote with Peter DeSantis : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYNwOh90Pg
- AWS re:Invent 2020: Deep dive on AWS Graviton2 processor-powered EC2 instances : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLysl0QvqXU
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 4+ years professional experience in software development
- Strong hand-on experience in C development
- Hands-on experience developing Linux or Windows kernel drivers
- Hands-on experience with low-level kernel internals
- Deep understanding of computer architecture internals
- Experience with networking protocols
- Experience with real-time performance profiling